‘Getting to Zero’ UK Materials and Manufacturing Industry
We are carrying out a survey on UK companies’ plans for decarbonization. Join-in to put your company’s decarbonization programme in perspective and get new ideas to develop it. We will explore:
- Planning and target setting for decarbonisation
- Technology choices for eliminating emissions
- Readiness for decarbonisation opportunities and constraints
We seek the views of professionals involved in decarbonisation planning, and manufacturing process innovation, with a focus on the Materials and Manufacturing industry: all responses will be treated as personal opinions, and not statements of company position.
Using the responses, UK FIRES will design and facilitate an innovation workshop for the survey participants with the aim of exploring pathways to net zero 2050 and key strategic choices on the way.
Results will be reported March 2021 and available for download from the UK FIRES project website.
Benefits for Participants
- Translate what UK’s commitment to net-zero emissions means for your business
- Assess how ready your business and supply chain are for decarbonisation
- See how your responses compare to others in the UK Materials and Manufacturing supply chains.
This survey is a part of UK FIRES, an ambitious EPSRC-funded programme for reaching net-zero 2050 using technologies that are commercially available today.
Like to discuss the survey with a UK FIRES researcher?